Kristine Curran, Manager
925 Burlington Avenue
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
As home to the Village Clerk, the Business Office maintains all Village of Lisle public records including meeting notices, agendas, minutes, ordinances, resolutions, the Annual Fee Ordinance and the Village Code Book. The Business Office also provides a variety of services to the public.
The Business Office:
- Provides access to public records through the Freedom of Information Act.
- Accepts payments on account (there is also a payment drop-box in the parking lot just west of the Village Hall main entrance, south of the storage garage). For questions about your utility bill, please click on Billing Inquiries.
- Sells refuse and yard waste stickers.
- Provides notary public services at no charge.
- Provides additional services and information, which can be found by clicking on the links below.
(Voter Registration, Pet Information, Village Stickers)
Minutes & Agendas
(Public Meeting Schedules, Agendas and Minutes, Ordinances and Resolutions)
Commuter Parking Information
(Permits, Regulations, Q & A)
Business Licenses & Registration
(Liquor Licenses, Business Licenses)
Miscellaneous Licenses & Permits
(Raffles, Solicitors, Temporary Handicap Parking, Block Parties)
Taxi Subsidy Program
TIF Interested Parties Registration
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents. They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.