A Capital Improvement Program is developed by the Engineering Department and includes various projects constructed each year.
The program includes:
- Street rehabilitation
- Watermain extensions and/or replacement
- Water tank improvements
- Sanitary sewer extensions and lining
- Stormwater improvements (pipes, detention areas, drainageways and streams)
- Sidewalk extensions and/or replacement
- Streetlight extensions and/or replacement
- Bridge rehabilitation
- The Village of Lisle is proactive in the maintenance and repair of its entire infrastructure. The goal of Capital Improvement Programs is to minimize financial expenditures on infrastructure by conducting maintenance before removal and replacement.
Long-term Capital Improvement Planning is based on a five to ten year projection into the future. We look at and analyze the Village's infrastructure over ten future years to determine what work will need to be done over that period of time. This planning list, approved by the Village Board on an annual basis, is dynamic in nature, but gives the Village of Lisle a sound planning environment to do Capital Improvement Programs.
For more information about this program, please call (630) 271-4170.
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents. They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.