The Finance Department generates the billing for Village of Lisle Water and Sewer service.
Residential customers (within the Village’s corporate limits) are billed bi-monthly around the tenth of the month after service has been delivered.
The Village charges a water rate of $5.65 per thousand gallons of water consumption.
A minimum bill is charged regardless of whether the home is occupied or vacant.
The minimum bi-monthly residential bill for water is $33.90 (0 to 6000 gallons).
A bi-monthly flat fee of $5.60 for sewer maintenance (upkeep of the sewer lines, flushing, etc.) is included in this bill. A separate bill for sewer treatment charges is generated by DuPage County Department of Public Works.
For questions regarding your DuPage County sanitary sewer bill, please call (630) 985-2905.
Payments may be made by:
- Sending them to 925 Burlington Avenue, Lisle, IL 60532 (Attn: Utility Billing);
- Paying in person at the Village Hall Business Office reception window at the above address;
- Depositing payment into the silver drop box located in the Salt Storage Facility parking lot west of the Village Hall.
- Signing up for the Direct Debit Payment option. Payments will be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account on the due date of the bill. If you are interested in signing up for this service, please click here for a downloadable form.
- Using the online payment option, E-Pay System
The Village does not accept water bill payments by phone.
New residents moving to the Village of Lisle must complete an application to establish a water/sewer billing account. Applications will be accepted only with the proper forms of identification listed on the application. Completed applications can be mailed to the Utility Billing Clerk or dropped off at the Village Hall Business Office. The application must include photo copies of two valid forms of identification, signed and dated. This information can also be emailed.
New water/sewer service accounts will be established only when the previous owner/renter of the property has called to cancel their service and schedule a final meter reading if applicable.
The Utility Billing Clerk is available to assist customers by phone (630) 271-4131 or
e-mail Utility Billing Clerk between the hours of 8 AM and 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents. They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.