September 15 - Week One is Complete
September 22 - Week Two is Complete
Pickups will begin on Mondays during the weeks listed below.
Single Family Location
North of BNSF (Metra) R.R. Tracks
Between BNSF (Metra) R.R. Tracks and Maple Avenue
South of Maple Avenue
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
Place branch piles in the parkway by 7 a.m. on the Monday of your scheduled pickup week.
* Tie branch piles with natural twine or rope – no nylon, plastic or metal.
* Bundles should not exceed 3 feet tall x 3 feet wide x 5 feet long and weigh 50 pounds or less.
* Branches should be lined up as close to the street as possible – cut ends facing the street.
* Single branches up to 8 inches in diameter and 8 feet in length should be placed separately from the bundles.
* Thorny material (vines, roots, stumps) and landscape material (grasses, flowers) will not be collected.
If the guidelines are not followed, a "Red Tag" will be placed on the branch piles, indicating why they were not collected and informing how to arrange for a pickup once the branches have been properly stacked.
Once Village crews pass through an area, they will not return. The Village’s hauler, Republic Services, will dispose of materials placed in yard waste bags with a yard waste sticker attached to each bag.
Properly Stacked Piles
Following is an example of branch piles that are stacked properly:
Red Tagged Piles
Branch piles that do not adhere to the above guidelines will receive a "red tag." The tag will indicate why the branch piles were not picked up and how to arrange for pick up once the branches have been stacked properly.
The following branch piles are examples of those that received "red tags":
Lisle residents can take mulch generated from the branch pick up at no charge. The mulch is located at the northwest corner of Main and Front Streets in Downtown Lisle.