Connect With Us!
Listed below are the communications channels the Village uses to relay information to the public. Some, like CodeRED and E-notify, require people to register in advance to receive the information. To review information posted on Facebook and Twitter, be sure to "Follow" the Village of Lisle pages.
- View the Village's Notify Me page to sign up for specific news and information notifications such as news flashes, construction updates and more.
(Main Street and Route 53)
- Electronic Sign Guidelines and Reservation Form - Can be used to promote a variety of community special events and emergency messages as needed. Messages can be displayed for up to one month in advance. No commercial ads are allowed. There is a $10 fee per message.
Emergency Broadcasts / Advisories
- Radio 1660 AM (Broadcasts information during emergencies)
- Register for CodeRED - Automated Weather/Community Warning System that notifies subscribers of critical weather and community related information
- Facebook - "Follow" the page to receive posts
- Twitter - "Follow" the page to receive posts
- YouTube - Plays a variety of Village-related videos including meetings, festival videos, sustainable events and more
- NextDoor - Join Nextdoor to receive posts and emergency communications that pertain to your geographic area.
Village Cable TV Channel
- Channel 10 (Comcast Customers)
- Channel 99 (AT&T TV Customers)
- Train Station Lobby TV