Connect With Us!
Listed below are the communications channels the Village uses to relay information to the public. Some, like CodeRED and E-notify, require people to register in advance to receive the information. To review information posted on Facebook and Twitter, be sure to "Follow" the Village of Lisle pages.
Electronic Sign(Main Street and Route 53)
Electronic Sign Guidelines and Reservation Form - Can be used to promote a variety of community special events and emergency messages as needed. Messages can be displayed for up to one month in advance. No commercial ads are allowed. There is a $10 fee per message.
Emergency Broadcasts / Advisories
- Radio 1660 AM (Broadcasts information during emergencies)
- Register for CodeRED - Automated Weather/Community Warning System that notifies subscribers of critical weather and
ENews and Newsletters
- Register for News Flash - In the News - A broadcast email service with up-to-date news/information that is sent out as needed basis.
- Village Newsletter - Review past copies of the Village newsletter
- Facebook - "Follow" the page to receive posts
- Twitter - "Follow" the page to receive posts
- YouTube - Plays a variety of Village-related videos including meetings, festival videos, sustainable events and more
- NextDoor - Join Nextdoor to receive posts and emergency communications that pertain to your geographic area.
Village Cable TV Channel
- Channel 10 (Comcast Customers)
- Channel 99 (AT&T TV Customers)
- Train Station Lobby TV