- Air Travel
Lisle is conveniently located close to 3 airports, which provide gateways to the world.
- O’Hare International Airport - Serves as the hub of U.S. air transportation and is the largest airport in Illinois. It is located 21 miles from Lisle with an approximate travel time of 35 minutes.
- Midway International Airport - The second largest airport in Illinois, is located 26 miles from Lisle. Travel time from Lisle to Midway is approximately 30 minutes. Both O'Hare and Midway Airports offer domestic and international flights and are U.S. Customs Ports.
- DuPage County Airport - This airport, also a U.S. Customs Port, welcomes corporate jets and private planes with four lighted runways (the longest one is 7,570 feet by 100), fuel service, maintenance, a manned tower, automated surface observation system and aircraft storage. Airport amenities include:
- Conference room
- Flight planning rooms
- Pilot / VIP lounges
- Satellite weather computer
- Snooze room
- Workout facility
- Prairie Landing Golf Course
Air to Ground TransportationVisitors departing from one of Lisle’s four lodging facilities (DoubleTree, Hyatt, Sheraton and Extended Stay) can obtain taxi or limousine service to the airports by checking with the Front Desk personnel. Uber and Lyft are also widely available from Lisle hotels.
Taxi Services Licensed in Lisle
- 303 Taxi LLC - 630-971-8888 or 630-368-0303
- American Taxi Dispatch - 630-305-0700 or 630-920-9480