Tollways, Interstates, Roads
With its enviable location at the crossroads of 2 major interstates, Lisle enjoys convenient access to the entire Chicago-area expressway system and beyond.
I-88 (East-West Tollway)
The I-88 East-West Tollway is accessible at the following locations in Lisle:
- Naperville Road - Entrance / exit ramps in both directions
- Route 53 - East bound entrance ramp, West bound exit ramp
- Ogden Avenue - Entrance / exit ramps in both directions
I-355 (North-South Tollway)
The I-355 North-South Tollway is located on Lisle's Eastern boundary and has both entrance / exit ramps at both Ogden Avenue and Maple Avenue.
Both tollways connect with other roadways, creating a convenient transportation network.
Neighboring Major Roadways
- I-294 (Tri State Toll Way, North-South)
- I-55 (Stevenson Expressway, East-West)
- I -290 (Eisenhower Expressway, East-West)
- Elgin-O’Hare Expressway (East-West)
- Illinois Route 83 (North-South)
- Route 56 (East-West)
U.S. Highway 34 (Ogden Avenue) is a major commercial corridor that stretches across the nation. The Lisle Ogden Avenue Corridor is approximately 3-miles long.
State Highway 53 (Lincoln Avenue / Route 53) is a major North / South corridor.
Major Shopping Districts
Many of Lisle’s major shopping districts, such as Downtown Lisle, the Ogden Corridor, Green Trails and College Square Shopping Centers are located along major transportation corridors where businesses benefit from high traffic counts. Businesses needing to transport products or attract quality employees also enjoy Lisle’s great roadway system.
Daily Average Traffic Counts
- 28,000 - Naperville Road, North of Warrenville
- 8,700 - Warrenville Road, East of Route 53
- 28,100 - Ogden and Main
- 25,700 - Route 53 and Main
- 31,100 - Route 53, South of Maple
- 8,000 - Main Street
- 23,200 - Maple Avenue, East of Route 53
- 19,300 - Maple Avenue East of Naper Boulevard
- 15,800 - Yackley, North of Maple
- 11,800 - College Road, South of Maple
Source: Illinois Department of Transportation