Submit Online Requests / Report a Concern

Submit an online request or report a concern for Public Works related requests by clicking on the links below:

Report a Pothole
Sidewalk in Need of Repair
Streetlight Problem
Tree Concern
Issue at PrairieWalk Pond or Dragonfly Landing
Other Non-Emergency Public Works Issues