There are Many Opportunities for Residents and Business Owners to Stay Informed
The Village of Lisle has a variety of communication tools that are utilized to provide timely and important information to our residents and businesses. These include five different social media pages, a quarterly print newsletter, Village E-communications and CodeRED for emergencies. Below the different types of communications are listed, in addition to information on how to find them, and subscribe or sign up to receive updates from them.
The Village’s social media sites are:
- Facebook General Village News.
- Twitter General Village News.
- Nextdoor General Village News.
- LinkedIn Employment Opportunities and Business News.
- YouTube Watch Village Board and Planning and Zoning Commission meetings, public workshops and more.
The best way to receive important resident news from the Village is to sign up to receive In The News E-communications. In The News is the most up-to-date way to stay informed about events and relevant information about the Village of Lisle.
Additional communications in the case of an emergency include CodeRED for circumstances that threaten the health and safety of Lisle residents and homes or businesses.