Gas & Electric
Electric and Gas Companies Serving Lisle
Contact ComEd to Report Power Outages
Residents who lose power due to severe weather should contact ComEd to report the outage. ComEd relies on its customers reports to determine where outrages occur. To report an outage or check outage status, customers can contact ComEd using any of the following:
- Online Reporting Form
- Mobile Phone: Text “OUT” to 26633
- Report an outage on ComEd’s Facebook Outage page
- Call ComEd Customer Service at 1-800- 334-7661 to report an outage by phone
After a widespread outage, ComEd restores power in the following order of priority:
- Critical public health and safety facilities including hospitals, police and fire departments, water reclamation plants, pumping stations and communication systems.
- Outages affecting the largest number/concentration of customers whose power can be restored in the least amount of time. These include major feeder trunk lines, high-density housing developments and large neighborhoods.
- Smaller neighborhoods and individual services.