Small Business Resources
Business Resources for Responding to COVID-19 Impacts
The Village of Lisle remains committed to assisting and connecting small businesses in Lisle with the resources they need in responding to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. This page contains federal, state and local resources that are available for small businesses.
U.S. Small Business Administration
- Small Business Administration Website
- U.S. Small Business Assistance Loans
- U.S. SBA Disaster Business Loan Application
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans Presentation
- Local & Regional Contacts
- SBA COVID-19 Disaster Assistance Summary Document
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans Process and Presentation
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
State of Illinois Coronavirus Response Website
Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (IDCEO)
- IDCEO Website
- IDCEO COVID-19 Resources
- Essential Business Operations Frequently Asked Questions
- Emergency Small Business Grants & Loans Assistance Programs (Hospitality Emergency Grant Program & IL Small Business Emergency Loan Fund)
- Emergency Resources for Small Businesses (This document provides information regarding assistance for small, mid-size and large businesses)
- Business Interruption Grants Program (BIG)
- Phone: 1-800-252-2923
- Email: CEO.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose DuPage COVID-19 Resources
- Choose DuPage Small Business Relief Grant Program
- DuPage County Health Department's Business Response Team (BRT): email@example.com
- Small Business Development Center at the College of DuPage
- workNet DuPage (Rent Assistance + Funding for Job Training)
- Reinvest DuPage Grant Relief Program
- ComEd Financial Assistance Programs
Resources Available to Businesses Amid Increased COVID-19 Mitigation Efforts
On Tuesday, October 20, Governor Pritzker issued resurgence mitigations for bars, restaurants, banquet halls and event spaces in DuPage County starting Friday, October 23rd, 2020. In light of these steps, the Village of Lisle encourages businesses to seek assistance through the State of Illinois, DuPage County and the Lisle Business Relief programs. Businesses are also encouraged to work collaboratively with one another to further develop creative solutions that will allow and support outdoor eating and drinking as well as carryout and curbside pickup during this resurgence period.
The Village remains committed to supporting businesses as the pandemic continues to evolve and impact the community. To offer relief, several steps have been taken over the past several months that remain available to Lisle bars and restaurants:
- The Outdoor Eating and Drinking Program allows for service outdoors both on private property and in Village rights-of-ways. Service of food and drink can occur outdoors according to IDPH guidelines and expires 30 days after the Lisle area public health region enters Phase 5 of Restore Illinois or until such a time as repealed by the Mayor and Board of Trustees.
- The Sale and Delivery of To-Go Sales of pre-mixed drinks/cocktails is available in accordance with Illinois Liquor Control Commission until June 2, 2021. Guidance on specific container, sealing and labeling information can be found at the Illinois Liquor Control Commission website.
- PPE Reimbursement Program is available and provides Lisle businesses with grant funds up to $1,000 per business for reimbursement of past purchases of PPE associated with reopening efforts or for current purchases of PPE associated with continuing business operations. Purchases eligible for reimbursement include facemasks, gloves, hand sanitizer, disinfectant products, outdoor tables, fencing and others. Grant funds are available until exhausted.
- The PPE Distribution Program is available and provides masks and hand sanitizers, at no cost, to qualifying Lisle businesses with up to 50 employees that have an ongoing need for these supplies to safely conduct transactions.
- Additional resources can be found through the DuPage County Business Toolkit at the Choose DuPage website. Information on the DuPage County Small Business Relief Grant Program, as well as the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) Business Interruption Grants (BIG) are linked at this site. DuPage County Health Department's Business Response Team (BRT) offers businesses support and guidance to assist in keeping their businesses open safely during the COVID-19 pandemic. This team is available to answer questions and direct businesses to the appropriate resources. For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.