Report a Concern

The Village's Citizen Service portal enables the public to submit concerns for a variety of non-emergency concerns and issues such as potholes, street lights, abandoned vehicles, animals, trees, property maintenance, weeds, construction and building safety.

For all Police non-emergency requests, such as over night parking, vacation watch, pet management and keyholders please visit the Police Department’s Citizen Reporting portal

The Police Department Citizen Reporting and Village's Citizen Service portals should not be used for emergencies. If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1.