October 3, 2020
All items must be placed curbside by 6:00 AM
Lisle Clean-up Day
Saturday, October 3, 2020
NON-SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE RESIDENTS: The first Five (5) items will need to be stickered. Items in excess of 5 (five), do not require stickers.
Residents who have Subscription Service are exempt from having to sticker items.
Items that will NOT be accepted as part of the program include:
- Appliances (white goods such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, etc.)
- Household hazardous waste
- E-waste (electronic waste)
- Building / construction materials
- Railroad ties
- Yard waste
- Excessively heavy items (pianos / organs)