In an effort to offer a single-stop, multipurpose walk-in and call-in counter, front counter operations for the Business Office and Development Service departments have merged into one Customer Service Center.
This new arrangement provides a centralized point for permitting, licensing, payment processing, general information, and referrals. The goal of this effort is to increase the convenience for individuals seeking Village services, and to respond to requests efficiently. This arrangement has the added benefit of contributing to the streamlining of the Village’s internal business processes.
The hours of the Customer Service Center are Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. during regular business days. Individuals seeking to make utility bill payments outside of business hours can deposit their payment in the silver drop box located in the Salt Storage Facility Parking Lot (west of Village Hall). Payments deposited in the box will be collected the morning of the next business day.
As a reminder, examples of services provided by the Customer Service Center include:
- Providing general information about Village of Lisle government.
- Processing payments for Village utility/water bill service.
- Conducting sales of Lakeshore Recycling Systems garbage/yard waste refuse stickers.
- Receiving and processing payments for building permits, liquor licenses, commuter parking permits, business licenses, and registrations.
- Registering voters and providing notary services.
For more information, call the Village of Lisle at 630-271-4100.