The Lisle Police Department opens testing for the position of Police Officer now through January 13, 2020. The Lisle Police Department utilizes National Testing Network, Inc. for its application process.
To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Find Jobs, Law Enforcement and sign up for the Lisle Police Department.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
• Completion of the application process
• Review all information related to the Lisle Police Department police officer position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
• Detailed information about the testing process for entry level testing.
• Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.frontlinetest.com.
• Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
• Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the Lisle Police Department. Candidates who attain a passing score on both the entry level exam and the physical abilities test will be placed on the department’s eligibility list. Lisle Police Department will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the Lisle Police Department’s responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to Lisle Police Department, where final decisions are made.