Under Phase IV of the Restore Illinois plan, certain businesses and activities are able to resume with the observation of Illinois Department of Public Health guidelines. Face covering requirements remain for those in a public place and unable to maintain a six-foot social distance.
In Phase VI of Restore Illinois, the following are permitted:
o Gatherings: Gatherings of 50 people or fewer are allowed with this limit subject to change based on latest data & guidance.
o Travel: Travel should follow IDPH and CDC approved guidance.
o Health Care: All health care providers are open with DPH approved safety guidance.
o Education and Child Care: Pre-12 schools, higher education, all summer programs, and child care open with IDPH approved safety guidance.
o Outdoor Recreation: All outdoor recreation allowed
- Non-essential: All employees return to work with IDHP approved safety guidance; Employers are encouraged to provide accommodations for COVID-19 vulnerable employees
- Manufacturing: All manufacturing open
- Bars & Restaurants: Indoor dining open with capacity limits
- Personal Care Services & Health Clubs: All barbershops, salons, spas and health and fitness clubs open with capacity limits
- Entertainment: Cinema, live theater, zoos and museums open with capacity limits
- Retail: Open with capacity limits
- All of the above include IDHP safety guidance being in place.
In addition to offering indoor service under certain capacity limits, restaurants and bars are permitted to continue to serve customers in outdoor dining settings. Drive through, curbside pickup, delivery and online services are also available. Several Lisle restaurants are also offering delivery of beer and wine along with meal options. Individuals are encouraged to continue their support of local businesses and restaurants during this period of recovery.
Learn more by viewing the Restore Illinois Plan or visiting www.coronavirus.illinois.gov.