DuPage County Stormwater Management is currently accepting input on their Countywide Water Quality Program. Comments will be accepted through February 28, 2021.
The Countywide Water Quality Program includes a partnership of DuPage County and 41 municipalities and townships working together to meet water quality goals. Included within this partnership, the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency granted DuPage County Stormwater Management a countywide permit to meet federal water quality requirements, including:
- Public Education and Outreach on Water Quality Topics
- Public Involvement and Participation
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Construction Site Erosion and Sediment Controls
- Post-Construction Best Management Practices for Water Quality
- Pollution Prevention and Good Housekeeping for Municipal Operations
- Water Quality Monitoring Program
DuPage County Stormwater Management is accepting input on the program through February 28, 2021. Comments may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
DuPage County Stormwater Management
Attn: Mary Beth Falsey
421 North County Farm Road
Wheaton, IL 60187
For questions or issues, please contact DuPage County Stormwater Management at (630) 407-6673.