June 20, 2020
Downtown Lisle Commuter Parking Lot B
Appliances of any type / size will not be accepted.
Quarterly Electronics Recycling Collection
Saturday, June 20, 2020
Television & Monitor Fees:
Under 21 inch screen - $25.00 per unit
21 inch screen and over - $35.00 per unit
Online payment portal - http://recycle.eworksesi.org/
Precautions are being taken to protect all residents from COVID-19. To minimize contact with site staff they will wear masks and gloves, and will regularly sanitize their hands and the tablet computer they use for transactions, Staff has been trained in the proper use of all personal protection supplies and processes.
In order to assure the health and safety of all, residents shall follow the below guidelines. Site staff may refuse service if resident fails to comply with the below rules:
- Residents will remain in the vehicle when dropping-off electronics or textiles.
- Residents will unlock/ open the trunk from inside the vehicle and allow staff to unload the items.
- Clothes and textiles must be clean and neatly bagged, with the bags tied securely closed.
- All small loose electronics, cables, cords, remotes, etc. must be bagged and tied closed.
- If you have had COVID-19 in your household, please wait until symptoms have been gone for at least two weeks before delivering your electronics or clothes to a recycling drop-off or event.
Electronics Recycling Flyer
- In order to eliminate points of contact, staff is requesting that you pay online in advance for any TV or monitor. Bring your printed receipt to the drop-off with you. You will need to show your printed receipt through the window. eWorks Online Electronic Recycling Payment Portal
- If you need to pay by credit card at the time of delivery staff will limit contact while processing transactions. Only your card will need to come into contact with the electronic chip reader device and you will not need to sign physically.
- Please do not pay with cash at this time if you have any other option. If you have to pay with cash, it must be the exact amount. Change will not be given. In order to avoid direct contact, you will insert the cash into a slotted box held out by on-site staff.